Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coupon Tips from Kelly!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be blogging on The Big Red Wagon site!   For those of you who don’t know me I am Kelly Perrell, the owner of The Big Red Wagon Cleveland East franchise!   And if you haven’t read about me let me start by saying…I would walk through fire for a good deal. 

Most of the time, I shop and end up with a ton of free stuff.  If I can’t use it I donate it.  In 2009 and 2010 I had over $700 worth of items that I donated to the local homeless shelter – things like shampoo, toothpaste/brushes, deodorant, makeup, candy…you name it, it was probably in the box!  I’m a huge couponer and scrounge the paper each week for coupon matchups where the items are either free or so cheap I can’t pass it up!   A lot of times CVS pays me to shop!

So, that being said, I thought I would blog about my coupon tricks.  First of all, I follow several sites that lay out all the coupon tricks.  My favorites are:
www.joethecouponguy.com (And Joe will be at the Cleveland East sale talking about couponing during the half price sale so make sure you mark your calendar!)
http://www.ohcherrypicker.com/ (Jen lays out all the deals for the grocery stores, drug stores, and big box stores).  I follow her faithfully!

Stay tuned….next week I’ll be posting about the deals I found at Giant Eagle and CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment